FORM 4
[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Haley Pamela 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. [ RKDA ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Financial Officer
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)
C/O ARCADIA BIOSCIENCES, INC., 202 COUSTEAU PLACE, SUITE 105
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
4/11/2022
(Street)
DAVIS, CA 95618
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (right to buy)  $1.27  4/11/2022    A     50000       (1) 4/11/2032  Common Stock  50000  $0.00  232313  D   
Stock Option (right to buy)  $1.27  4/11/2022    A     38000       (2) 4/11/2032  Common Stock  38000  $0.00  232313  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  25% of the total number of shares subject to the Option will vest on the first anniversary of the date of the award; the remaining 75% will vest in 36 equal installments, subject to the Participant's continued service.
(2)  The option vests in two equal installments occurring on the first, and second anniversary of the date of grant.

Remarks:
None

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Haley Pamela
C/O ARCADIA BIOSCIENCES, INC.
202 COUSTEAU PLACE, SUITE 105
DAVIS, CA 95618


Chief Financial Officer

Signatures
Pamela Haley, by Attorney-in-fact, Cesare Suardi 4/13/2022
**Signature of Reporting Person Date

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.
Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ:RKDA)
Historical Stock Chart
From May 2022 to Jun 2022 Click Here for more Arcadia Biosciences Charts.
Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ:RKDA)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2021 to Jun 2022 Click Here for more Arcadia Biosciences Charts.