ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for pro Trade like a pro: Leverage real-time discussions and market-moving ideas to outperform.
Latrobe Magnesium Limited

Latrobe Magnesium Limited (LMG)

0.042
0.00
(0.00%)
Closed 25 June 4:00PM

Your Hub for Real-Time streaming quotes, Ideas and Live Discussions

Key stats and details

Current Price
0.042
Bid
0.042
Offer
0.042
Volume
0.00
0.00 Day's Range 0.00
0.037 52 Week Range 0.075
Market Cap
Previous Close
0.042
Open
-
Last Trade
Last Trade Time
Financial Volume
-
VWAP
-
Average Volume (3m)
1,726,563
Shares Outstanding
1,936,267,374
Dividend Yield
-
PE Ratio
-30.77
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
-0
Revenue
1.88M
Net Profit
-2.44M

About Latrobe Magnesium Limited

Sector
Indl Inorganic Chemicals,nec
Industry
Indl Inorganic Chemicals,nec
Headquarters
Sydney, New South Wales, Aus
Founded
1970
Latrobe Magnesium Limited is listed in the Indl Inorganic Chemicals sector of the Australian Stock Exchange with ticker LMG. The last closing price for Latrobe Magnesium was AUD0.04. Over the last year, Latrobe Magnesium shares have traded in a share price range of AUD 0.037 to AUD 0.075.

Latrobe Magnesium currently has 1,936,267,374 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Latrobe Magnesium is AUD77.45 million. Latrobe Magnesium has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -30.77.

LMG Latest News

No news to show yet.
Period †ChangeChange %OpenHighLowAvg. Daily VolVWAP
1-0.001-2.325581395350.0430.0440.03746476250.04139034DE
4-0.015-26.31578947370.0570.0570.03731528310.04389081DE
12-0.01-19.23076923080.0520.070.03717265630.04851076DE
26-0.015-26.31578947370.0570.070.03712013900.05053153DE
52-0.015-26.31578947370.0570.0750.03711336250.05121351DE
1560.023121.0526315790.0190.180.01635097520.08108869DE
2600.0355000.0070.180.00524989640.07508199DE

Market Movers

View all
  • Most Active
  • % Gainers
  • % Losers
SymbolPriceVol.
1ADAdAlta Limited
AUD 0.026
(0.00%)
0
14DO1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.008
(0.00%)
0
14DN1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.00
(0.00%)
0
14D1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.062
(0.00%)
0
13S13 Seeds Limited
 0.00
(0.00%)
0
1ADAdAlta Limited
AUD 0.026
(0.00%)
0
14DO1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.008
(0.00%)
0
14DN1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.00
(0.00%)
0
14D1414 Degrees Limited
AUD 0.062
(0.00%)
0
13S13 Seeds Limited
 0.00
(0.00%)
0
RMDResmed Inc
AUD 27.378
(0.00%)
846.33k
PMTPatriot Battery Metals Inc
AUD 0.561
(0.00%)
180.84k
LNWLight and Wonder Inc
AUD 153.576
(0.00%)
150k
CSCCapstone Copper Corp
AUD 10.701
(0.00%)
72.9k
CIAChampion Iron Ltd
AUD 6.461
(0.00%)
60k

Discussion

View Full Feed
zab zab 1 minute ago
Have no idea what you said, you must not have an American education.
DJT
Alpha14 Alpha14 2 minutes ago
What happens to the rest of it? Technically they did get 20m from FOXO.
FOXO
carldfw carldfw 2 minutes ago
ax your bf he knows
DJT
Chartmaster Chartmaster 2 minutes ago
Wrong? How? Cuz it didn't trade 23's today? Lol! I Never said it would happen all at once in one day, I think now 65% chance I get filled 23's to 35% chance it takes out 44...gotta say though, after everyone was so hyped up and talking X on it it opened down and plunged, that alone is confirmation o
SMCE
NASDAQ2020 NASDAQ2020 2 minutes ago
How many more days of Elite being at a bargain
ELTP
gail gail 3 minutes ago
huge buy right after hours today.
DJT
C2Guy C2Guy 5 minutes ago
Not all of RNVA is being acquired. Myrtle Recovery Centers, Inc., and Rennova Community Health, Inc. (which operates Big South Fork Medical Center), will become subsidiaries of FOXO.

-"Myrtle will become a subsidiary of FOXO."
-"Upon completion of the Exchange, RCHI will bec
FOXO RNVA
moczowy moczowy 5 minutes ago
It cannot even go to two cents
CUBT
boi568 boi568 5 minutes ago
It turns out that determining brain volume retention in early AD was pretty easy for Anavex to spot -- with a p value of .005.
AVXL
WhatUPWhatUP WhatUPWhatUP 5 minutes ago
He won’t. I have taken quite a few screenshots of his as I have noticed he deletes his post later so you cannot hold him to a position or worse…
SFRX
moczowy moczowy 6 minutes ago
I have read as one and there is nothing about the Mid-Atlantic so I don't know what's going to happen. I have a lot of shares and I cannot even sell them for the loss. Pretty much I did the same what you did. I write it off for the loss of 100K
CUBT
NASDAQ2020 NASDAQ2020 6 minutes ago
ELTP Catalyst

X 1. Cash Flow Positive - 5 years
X 2. Purchase building housing their cGMP registered facility for research, development, manufacturing and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
X 3. Adderall IR $335 Million IMS market Approved and Launched
X 4.
ELTP
Ubgood Ubgood 7 minutes ago
Its still selling shares!!!!! A few clowns with low IQ are still believing its alive!! How funny!!
MCOA
Whalatane Whalatane 7 minutes ago
And in bold black print ...a definite sign of higher intelligence LOL
Kiwi
AMRN
fuagf fuagf 7 minutes ago
Conservative policy sucks, off tab now - The economy: how 14 years of Tory rule have changed Britain – in charts

"How much lasting damage can conservatives cause to a nation that will last for a generation?"

The effects of austerity, Covid, war and the cost of living cr
gail gail 8 minutes ago
it was nearly 500k and…

….

not 40k (learn to do math) which was over 16mil bucks!

yes, i would call that a huge buy.
DJT
StockInfo11 StockInfo11 8 minutes ago
Copper's role in energy transmission is crucial for global decarbonization.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/indices/SRIT/pressreleases/26350158/the-growing-importance-of-copper/

PRIZ's Hot Breccia Project in AZ's copper belt shows potential for significant mi
PMOMF
ron_66271 ron_66271 9 minutes ago
Asset Backed Securities are Asset Backed!

Example;
The WMB Notes were backed by $26 Billion in assets to cover ~$13 Billion in Bonds.

Using the 11.9% loss rate established by Globic is;
$26B x (1-.119) = $22.906B to cover the WMB Covered Notes. The Notes a
COOP
cjstocksup cjstocksup 9 minutes ago
https://x.com/GadSaad/status/1805075316911591554
hedge_fun hedge_fun 9 minutes ago
Here's some of Reynolds whining about the......

suspension at the ring area in 2020 after he ordered the crew to violate the permit and salvage items without permission from the state.

Reynolds never once said that the SMCA wouldn't apply, he just thought the suspensio
SFRX
janice shell janice shell 9 minutes ago
Very good!
Saving Grace Saving Grace 10 minutes ago
Bitcoin mining operations are shut down. Machines Off.

Earth has had enough of the Bankrupted Rothschild scams. It's over but they won't tell you, until every last dime is stolen.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsCXUZrXHnmihPbP4LekEM8ZeUvy1bMBVWTw
BTCUSD
demonsmith demonsmith 11 minutes ago
I'm thinking he got some kind of update soon
CIVX

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock